From quick snacks and weeknight curries to simple desserts, Rukmini Iyer has created a collection of South Indian and Bengali-inspired recipes with a modern twist.
Keeping with her ethos of 'minimum effort, maximum flavour', these dishes are vibrant, achievable and moreish. Discover simple and speedy recipes that work for every day such as:
- All-in-one Aubergine, Tomato & Nigella Seed Curry
- Chilli, Coconut & Lime Salmon with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Bengali Popcorn Shrimp
- Mini-Naan Pizzas with Lime & Coriander Paneer
- Green Pea, Onion & Cauliflower Pulao
- Cheddar, Cumin & Nigella Seed Cheese Straws